In this workshop we will learn how to recover our natural way of breathing and our spontaneous open awareness, and how these are connected and shape our whole existence.
Breathing and awareness are the starting point of all, when we see, feel, think, relate to others and the external environment: they are the very place where all our experiences take place.
Once you have learned breathing infused with awareness can be present in at all times in our life: they will provide you with calm and clarity to solve difficult situation; they will provide the basis for your inner growth and evolution.
Invited by the late Kalu Rinpoche, Elio spent almost twenty years in India working on the large encyclopedia on Indo-Tibetan knowledge known as Shes bya kun khyab (Myriad Worlds,Buddhist Ethics, Systems of Buddhist Tantra, The Elements of Tantric Practice) authored by Kongtrul the Great, published in separate volumes by Snow Lion Publications. During this time Elio continued to actively collaborate with the Dzogchen Community and especially with the Shang Shung Institute in Italy, of which he is a founding member.
Elio has worked on various translations for the Shang Shung Institute in Italy, including several books by Chögyal Namkhai Norbu relating to Tibetan medicine. He has completed several levels of the Santi Maha Sangha training, and became an authorized teacher of the base, first, and second level. Since 2003, Elio has been one of the three principal translators for the Ka-ter project of the Shang Shung Institute of Austria. Aside from serving as instructor for the Training for Translators from Tibetan program, he also works for the Dzogchen Tantra Translation Project. Read More
Madrid, Galícia, País Basco, Andalucía, y en Escocia (Glasgow). Read More
Friday 25 January
- The Principle and the Application Of Presence and Awareness; Learning The Basic Of Mindfulness of the Breath
- Release the postural habits that constrict our breathing; Exercises to discover a natural breathing
Saturday 26 January
Morning 10.30 -13.30h
- Learning How to Find Presence by Anchoring the Mind To Physical Postures and Sensations
- Learning the postures that facilitate breathing; Learning the Way to Breathe Fully
- Learning to Extend Presence to Walking
- Learning Exercises That Loosen the Tightness of the Body
Sunday 27 January
Morning 10.30 -13.30h
- Learning how to Concentrate the Mind and Be Beyond Distraction
- Learning and Practice of the Rhythmic Breathing
- Learning the Principle of Open Awareness
- Learning the 1st and 2nd of the Eight Movements of Yantra Yoga, the dinamic yoga of the natural rythm of the body, energy and mind.