Instructors may issue different types of certificates. Issuing at least Attendance Certificate is encouraged to all course participants.
Accreditation defines common data for all issued certificates and all related certificates
- CERTIFICATION - relates to Certification Program which manages certificate issuing. Certification Programs should be previouesly established by Educational Program Managers
- COURSE - course which relates to the certificate
- CERTIFIER(s) - authorized instructor or other competent person which issue (sign) certificate
- ISSUE DATE - official date of issuing certificates
- ISSUE LOCATION - official location where issuing happened
- DESCRIPTION - internal notes about accreditation to communicate among course organizers. Not visible publically.
Shows information about already issued certificates:
- IDENTIFIER - unique alphanumeric identifier of certificate
- STUDENT - student's name/surname
- STUDENT EMAIL - student's email
- CERTIFICATE FILE - pdf certificate file
- GENERATED BY - name / surname of person who generated certificates
- IDENTIFIER - unique alphanumeric identifier of certificate. Leave empty to let system assign automatically consecutive number
- STUDENT - select attendee to offer certificate