Finatial managemnt alwas relates to particular course or other regitered event. It relays on payment methos defined at organization managemnt.
- PAYMENT METHODS - selecting payment methods is obligatory for events with 'fee', 'doantion' and 'ticket' admission. It lists payment methods defined by organization indicated at 'finaces managed by' at course/event managemnt page
- EARLYBIRD DISCOUNT - sets percet of the discount related to fee selected by the student
- EARLYBIRD DEADLINE - sets deadline of earlybird discount
EARLYBIRD DISCOUNT and EARLYBIRD DEADLINE are only editable when course/event has 'preparation' status.
indicates current value of:
- INCOME - agregated sum of all related payments, donations, etc
- EXPENSES - agregated sum of all related expeses
- PROFIT - result of outcome of INCOME - EXPENSES
Cuernt / New fees
- NAME - name for the fee. If there is only one it can be 'basic' or similar
- APPLIES TO - prticular group can be selected. For 'IDC Members/ and 'Instructors' automatic validation will be aplied. Participation to other groups should be verified by course manager one by one
- PRICE - fee amount
- TICKETS INITIAL AMOUNT - if 'tickets' are sellected as admission method at course/event management initial amount of tickets should be indicated
- AMOUNT of the expense
- DESTINATION of the expense: Instructor Fee, Venue rental, publicity etc.
- DESCRIPTION - more detailed desctiption of the expense
- Has receipt - check if expense has the recipt or invoice
- DATE in which expense was done