Educational Platform culminates process of formalizing Educational Programs, Certifications etc. in both IDC and ATF which was initiated in November 2016 by ChNN issued Certificates for the Instructors. It fulfils decision done by IDC Gakyil, during the General Assembly (spring 2017), to rely on ATF and to provide organizational and IT infrastructure for educational activities worldwide.
Shedra is a Tibetan word (བཤད་གྲྭ, bshad grwa) meaning "place of teaching" but specifically refers to the educational program in Tibetan Buddhist monasteries and nunneries.
Main highlight of the platform is strong Certification management which regulates educational process, instructor capacities.
- Multidisciplinary - allows multidisciplinary studies
- Supports both ‘free’ courses and following Educational Programs
- Build of the top of the Event Management sharing all its features.
- Multiple Organizations Support. Allows multiple institutions to act as a course Organizer or a Host
- Multi language support (UTF-8)
- Multiple currency
- Timezone support with automatic time conversions
- Content Syndication - allows individuals' and other webpages' calendare to synchronize with the courses calendars
- Automatic email notifications
- Payments: cash, bank transfer, Paypal, Stripe
- E-learning capability
- Online courses with Aula
- Virtual classes
- Free streaming
- Group chat
- Interactive materials
- Exams (tests), Surveys